Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dreary Day, A Great Meeting and Date Night

Boy yesterday was such a dreary day, and today doesn't look like it's going to be any different. Let me just say this now...I can't wait for summer. This cold, wet, nasty weather is horrible. 

Anyway, yesterday was a rather good day for me besides it being all disgusting outside. I had a business meeting in the morning with an editor and I'm very pleased with how well it went. I think this may be the start of a wonderful business relationship:) She is going to be re-editing my current novel, and as soon as she is done I will be re-uploading it to Amazon. 

Later on in the evening, my husband and I had the luxury of a date night. We got a babysitter and went out for dinner and a movie. Both were really good:) My husband and I are big fans of Mark Wahlberg movies so we went to see Contraband. It...was...AWESOME! He plays an ex-smuggler who has to get back into the business for one job in order to save his family's lives. It had tons of action and a few twists to keep you on your toes. If you like action and suspense then I recommend you go out and see this movie:)

No comments: