Friday, January 27, 2012

Country Music Friday

I thought I’d start something new and see how well it goes:) A couple of months ago, I made a post about certain songs and how they inspire me to write (click here to read that post).  Now, although I am a lover of all kinds of music, I have to say that country is by far my favorite. It’s what I grew up listening to and, I don’t know, it just speaks to me. LOL. I just think that there is nothing better than a good old country love song sung by a good old country boy (or girl because we can’t leave out the ladies, LOL).


So let’s start this thing off with one of my favorite country love songs, “Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right” by Billy Currington. I love this song and I love the music video! This has to rank up there with every woman’s fantasy. Great love song? Check. Tropical setting? Check. Good looking guy without his shirt on? Check:) Seriously, what more could you ask for? Sigh. Enjoy:)



No comments: