Monday, December 19, 2011

Straight from the Readers Mouth

I can't tell you how happy it makes me when someone personally tells me that they enjoyed reading my novel. During Christmas dinner this past Saturday evening, my friend pulled me aside and told me she finished reading my novel and that she was up till three in the morning because she just couldn't put it down. I was thrilled to hear that and it definitely put a big smile on my face. And today at the cookie exchange, when I walked in the door another one of my friend's quoted something from my book and said she found that part so funny that she actually laughed out loud. I was shocked because I had no idea that she had even bought my book but I was super happy that she did and that she was obviously enjoying reading it. She also told me that she had just bought it the night before and was already halfway through it. I hope everyone else who has read or is currently reading it is enjoying it as much as these two gals. It definitely means a lot to me and its this kind of support that keeps me going:) Thanks so much everyone!

No comments: