Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Monday, why do you have to come so soon?

As you can probably tell by my title I am not a Monday person. I don’t actually have a problem with the day itself just what it represents…the end of the weekend. We had a very nice couple of days off that went by entirely way too fast. Yesterday’s belated Thanksgiving Dinner was de-li-cious! After our bellies were full we checked out my uncle’s train collection and my son loved watching it go around on the tracks while it played Christmas tunes. Then after dark we stepped outside to see the Christmas lights and I’m pretty sure my husband and I ran around the whole time saying “No No No” and “Careful” and “Don’t touch that.” Ah kidsJ All in all it was a great weekend and I’m looking forward to many more like that.

No comments: