Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My "Infamous" by Suzanne Brockmann Review

Let me start off by saying that I LOVE this book! I love it so much that I really wish someone would make it into a movie. Ms. Brockmann has a way of getting you so involved in the story that you literally cannot stop reading. It’s also one of those books that has everything; a contemporary setting mixed with flashbacks to the old west, cowboys, military men, romance, suspense and…….a ghost. Okay, so I know you are probably reading that description and are thinking that I’m a crazy person, but I’m not I swear. Here’s my brief description just to prove that I’m not a lunatic:
A.J. Gallagher is being haunted (or visited) by the ghost of his great-grandfather, the famous gunslinger Jamie Gallagher. According to legend, Jamie is a notorious outlaw who kidnapped and murdered the famous hero Silas Quinn’s wife. But like most legends it is just that, a legend. So Jamie, in an effort to clear his name for once and for all, gets his great-grandson A.J. to travel to Arizona where a movie is being made about him and Silas and the whole made up story. Once in Arizona, A.J. meets Dr. Allison Carter, who is charge of making sure the film is historically accurate. The two of them are instantly attracted to one another but hit a little bit of a road block on the way to romance as Allison believes A.J. to be a con-artist and lying to her about Jamie’s story. The plot intensifies as it is soon found out that Allison is being targeted by vicious criminals. Now, with the help of his great-grandfather’s ghost, A.J. must prove to Allison that he is indeed not crazy and fight to keep her safe…and alive.
Dun dun dunnnnnn:) I’m telling you, this has to be one of my all time favorite romance novels. If you like action and suspense, mixed with some awkward yet hilarious situations, and top it all off with a beautiful love story, well then I highly recommend that you read it:)

No comments: